Acne problem is the most common skin problem experienced by many people, regardless of age range. The acne problem, which starts with adolescence, continues to be seen in later ages due to reasons such as skin type, faulty applications, hormones, wrong products, adverse environmental conditions. The type of acne in which the inflamed part of the acne cannot reach the surface of the skin is known as subcutaneous acne, also known as blind acne. This type of acne can be much more painful and challenging than skin acne. Treatment of subcutaneous acne is a long-lasting skin problem. However, with the right product use and conscious applications, subcutaneous acne is not a skin problem that cannot be solved.
Why does acne remain under the skin?
Many of those who have acne and acne problems complain of an inflamed and reddened appearance. In the problem of acne on the skin that causes this appearance, it is possible to achieve a healthy skin appearance with various dryer and cleaner applications, and then with products to remove the scar. In subcutaneous acne, the skin surface is rough. Pimples form in the lower layers of the skin and cause swelling on the surface. There are many reasons why pimples cannot come to the surface of the skin:
- Hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, adolescence and menstruation can cause the sebaceous glands in the body to work more than necessary. In this case, the oil balance in the skin is disturbed and subcutaneous acne may occur.
- Diet is closely associated with skin problems. Consumption of foods with high unsaturated fat content causes acne both on the skin and under the skin.
- Subcutaneous acne is caused by dead tissues accumulated in the pores, trapping of dirt and oil by the skin, and inadequate skin cleansing can also be counted among the reasons.
- Irritation and damage to the skin surface causes subcutaneous acne to occur in the area in question. For example, it can be caused by the constant rubbing of a garment on a certain part of the skin.
- Stress is a trigger for all types of acne.
- The use of products that are not suitable for the skin type can disrupt the oil balance in the skin and cause acne under the skin.
- Failure to remove make-up and make-up materials that clog pores can trap dirt and oil under the skin.
How should subcutaneous acne be treated? How is subcutaneous acne treated?
Although there are many factors in the formation of this type of acne, it is commonly caused by hormones. Generally; It is seen in adolescence and youth, in women, in those who have a high fat diet, in those who do not pay attention to skin cleansing and in those who use heavy make-up.
It is quite wrong to try to squeeze, pierce or irritate subcutaneous pimples. Considered risky by experts. This is because pimples are very close to the nerves under the skin. Trying to pop it is very risky as it can cause the inflammation to mix with the blood.
The most important issue in the treatment of subcutaneous acne is the regular use of the right cleaning and care products. Cleaning the skin regularly is very important as it will prevent the dirt and oil that will accumulate in the pores from being trapped under the skin. For this reason, daily and weekly care routines that provide deep pore cleansing should be established. A product suitable for the skin type is sufficient for daily care. In addition, a clay mask can be preferred to keep the sebum balance of the skin under control and to provide a more effective cleaning. Polente Natural Spirulina Detox Clay Mask provides deep cleansing for all skins. The high mineral bentonite clay and kaolin clay in its content come together with tea tree essential oil and Spirulina (algae) to both clean the pores and help tighten them and prevent subcutaneous acne.
Acne is one of the skin problems that requires regional intervention. The answer to the question of how subcutaneous acne passes can be regional applications. For the solution of subcutaneous acne, it may be useful to apply serum for an effective care to the areas with acne. It is possible to get rid of subcutaneous acne with serums that reach the lower layers of the skin.
Polente Natural Acne-Pimple Serum is suitable for regional application with its specially prepared formula for acne. It is one of the natural ingredients that can be preferred for the treatment of subcutaneous acne with its valuable plant extracts.
If there is a subcutaneous acne problem that does not heal despite regular nutrition, cleaning and careful care, it should be checked by a dermatologist.