Aloe vera, which was called the plant of immortality in the ancient Egyptian period, is one of the special plant species whose benefits do not end with counting. The plant, whose main active ingredient is aloe vera gel, is used in many areas for cosmetic and medical purposes. Here are the benefits of aloe vera:
What is aloe vera good for?
- Aloe vera is a plant with countless benefits for the face. It repairs the skin and helps wounds heal faster.
- It treats itching, redness and flaking on dry skin.
- It is used in the treatment of burns. It helps the burnt area to relax and heal quickly.
- It relieves the healing of fly and insect bites, and the areas that are red and itchy due to the bite.
- It strengthens the digestive system.
- Aloe vera is used to treat sunburns. It eliminates the burning sensation in the sunburned area. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it helps the skin to regenerate quickly.
- It is used in the treatment of skin problems thanks to its ability to prevent infection. It prevents acne formation.
- One of the benefits of aloe vera is its moisture feature. It is an effective moisturizer for the skin. Aloe vera mask to be applied to the skin before going to bed saturates the skin with moisture.
- Aloe vera gel can be used to relax the eye area. Helps prevent the appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Aloe vera gel is a powerful antioxidant. It slows down the effects of aging.
- It keeps the cholesterol level in balance.
- Aloe vera is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- It helps to relieve the effects of skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Aloe vera prevents the formation of dandruff. It provides moisture to the scalp and eliminates the problem of dryness and itching.
How to use aloe vera?
Aloe vera is a succulent plant with a cactus-like green stem that likes hot and dry climates. It is known that there are approximately 160 basic components in its leaves. It is very rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It contains vitamins A, C, E and B, folic acid, calcium, magnesium. Thanks to its rich content, it was called the "plant of immortality" in ancient Egypt because it provides numerous benefits. It has found its place in many areas from general health to personal care.
Aloe vera plant can be consumed both orally and by applying it to the skin. The transparent gel part in the leaves of the plant is the part that contains its benefits. In addition, products that are 100 percent naturally packaged of the plant can also be preferred. Polente Natural Aloe Vera Gel is obtained from the leaves of the aloe vera plant, it is 100% pure aloe vera gel.